When do we collect personal information?We collect your data when you become a Friend or purchase tickets via our website using www.stripe.com or when you purchase tickets from The Steyning Festival Box office via www.ticketsource.co.uk. We also collect data when you subscribe to our mailing lists via Ticketsource or directly from our website.When you become a Friend or purchase your tickets online
- Email address
- Telephone number
How do we use your personal data?
- We collect your card details while you are making a payment. The details collected are encrypted and we use this data in case of refund.
- When you subscribe to the Steyning Festival mailing list to be the first to hear about our events, fundraising activities as well as other community events you may be interested in. To unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also receive the option to unsubscribe when we send out emails.
- When you email us to become join our volunteer list.
- When you contact us by sending a message, writing to us or phoning the customer services. We collect notes from the conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make only to serve you better in the future.
- When you engage with us on our social media pages.
We use personal data only to make your experience better on our website and to benefit the customer by sending customised marketing messages to hear about our events, fundraising activities as well as other community events you may be interested in. We abide by the new GDPR policy which allows us to store personal data but to be transparent about the whole process without misusing the personal data. Here’s how we’ll use your personal data
How we protect your personal data?
- To process order, you make by using our website – when you become a Friend or purchase your tickets online.
- To refund or return, we make use of the card details which are stored in an encrypted format. To send you survey and feedback requests so that you play a bigger role in helping us to serve you better.
- To send you emails that you have opted in to hear about our events, fundraising activities and community events.
- To send you emails about volunteering only if you have opted in to find out about volunteering for the Steyning Festival.
We treat the customers’ data with utmost care and we take all appropriate steps to protect it.
All the passwords and credit card numbers are never recorded as the payment communication happens between Stripe and the browser and Ticketsource and the browser. All the data is transmitted over HTTPS which is secure technology for transactional purposes.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible attacks and vulnerabilities.
We use Smartlook to identify areas of improvement on our website and make it a better experience for you. Session replay is the online equivalent of recording calls in a call centre for training and quality purposes. Session recordings are automatically deleted after 30 days.With whom do we share your personal data?
The personal information we collect when purchase from us will not be disclosed to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, we assure that the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. Customers’ rightsRight to access your personal data
- If you want to get access to the personal data we hold about you, please email email@example.comRight to withdraw consent
If you wish to withdraw consent, or object you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. In that case, we will stop sending you emails and stop using your personal data for direct marketing. Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent. If you need to correct any inaccuracies in your data, please email email@example.com. If we choose not to action your request, we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal. How do you unsubscribe?
We encrypt data to safeguard your payment information and only accept orders from web browsers which have a secure connection. This encryption makes it impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information you send us. Here are the list of payment gateways we use on our website
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to allow us to track and examine the use of this site to improve it for our customers, and to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
Personal data collected: Cookie and Anonymous Usage Data.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings at www.google.com/settings/ads
If you have any questions that we haven’t been covered, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to correct any inaccuracies in your data, please email email@example.com